Overnight Trip to Kosugi Country Club
4 guys who were working remotely due to covid spent a couple of days in Hakuba and ask us to arrange a golf outing before they returned. As it was the last night of their vacation they wanted to go out and see some nightlife in the evening also. At the Corona situation in Toyama was very settled, we recommended the Kosugi Country Club and a night at the ANA Crowne Plaza in Toyama.
Our driver picked them up in a Toyota Hiace Van at 07:00 and drove them up to the Japan Sea Coast and along the Hokuriku Expressway to Kosugi Interchange. The course is only about 5 minutes from the interchange.
The guys played the South Course in the morning, and after the lunch break, played the North course.
On completion of the golf,they shipped their clubs back to their homes in Tokyo. Our driver dropped them at the ANA Crowne Plaza in central Toyama. We chose the ANA as it is very central, is high quality, and very close to the main nightlife area in Toyama. As these guys have been living in Japan for a while, language was not a problem, and their feedback was that they had a great night out.
The next morning they had breakfast at the hotel (normally a buffet, but due to covid it is now an all you can eat off the menu deal).
They checked out of the hotel and took a cab to Toyama Station, where they caught a Shinkansen Bullet Train back to Tokyo and home to their families.
Feedback from the guys was:
- It was very hot (over 35c), so staying hydrated was important.
- Staff were very friendly and helpful, especially when sending the golf clubs back to Tokyo by courier
- Course was fantastic
Price : 52,000yen per person
Club Courier Fee was about 2,000yen per set / Taxi from Hotel to Toyama Station was 850yen
Tour Price included:
- Private Transfer from Hakuba to Kosugi Country Club
- 18 holes of golf (lunch incl)
- Private Transfer from Kosugi Country Club to ANA Crowne Plaza in Toyama
- 1 night accommodation at ANA Crowne Plaza (single use rooms)
- Breakfast at Hotel
- Shinkansen Bullet Train Ticket from Toyama to Tokyo (Reserved Seat)